Monday, April 13, 2009

Thai Cottage

Restaurant: Thai Cottage
Location: 8620 N Lombard St, Portland, OR 97203
Date: April 10th, 2009
Ordered: Pad Thai
Cost: $8.50

Finally had the chance to try Thai Cottage, another local hole-in-the-wall Thai place near my home. It's a small restaurant, with probably only about 8 tables - but it's these little places that so frequently turn out well.

In an incredible act of originality, I ordered the Pad Thai. I'm going to say that the presentation of the meal was amazing; it really looked like they put some thought into it. In terms of flavor, the meal was also quite delicious. If I were giving Ebay-style feedback here, it would be "A++++++ would eat again!!!".


I enjoyed my meal thoroughly. With the pleasant ambiance of the place, it was easy to feel relaxed and just enjoy it.

What was doubly impressive was the dessert they brought us after the meal. It was a slice of pineapple with a small bowl of a sugar/salt mix.


The whole Thai Cottage experience was filled with "yum" and I would definitely go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment