Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bocci's on 7th

Restaurant: Bocci's on 7th
Location: 1728 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR
Date: September 22nd, 2009
Ordered: Soup & Salad
Cost: $6.75

Bocci's, for me, is just a quick walk away from work, so I went there recently on a recommendation. I found a small, cozy restaurant with a personable and enthusiastic staff waiting. Sitting down at an empty table, I looked over the menu and - looking for a light lunch but finding mainly pastas - ordered the soup (a minestrone) and salad.


The order arrived quickly and I ate the bread and salad first while the soup cooled down. It was a good, small salad - exactly what I was looking for. The soup, once cooled, was also fairly delicious.

I don't have much to say about Bocci's; it was a good and I'll definitely go again (if nothing else, due to proximity.) It's worth checking out if you're in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment