Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tsunami Thai

Restaurant: Tsunami Thai
Location: 2731 N Killingsworth St,
Date: October 28th, 2010
Ordered: Pad Thai
Cost: $9.00

Right next door to Mio Sushi is Tsunami Thai. I went there on a whim with some friends and, despite wanting Pad See Ew (which is one of my new favorites), I ordered my yardstick Pad Thai.


Perhaps it was due to the restaurant being less-than-busy, but my food arrived quickly. It was warm and oh-so-good smelling. I tasted it; the sauce was sweet (versus spicy), the noodles were perfect, and the accompanying vegetables were fresh. I know it sounds like I love Pad Thai every time I have it, but really, it just keeps getting better.

So what's my opinion on Tsunami Thai? I would definitely go back again. I'll just have to add it to the list of excellent Thai food in North Portland.

1 comment:

  1. Had the chance to try this few weeks back, i have recommended it to friends. It's really good food.

    ReplyDelete