Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kenton Station

Restaurant: Kenton Station
Location: 8303 N Denver Ave Portland, Or 97217
Date: August 15th, 2011
Ordered: Paul Jr. (Burger)
Cost: $7.75

The Paul Jr., a 1/3 pound version of the Paul Bunyon burger, which is billed as their signature burger, contained beef, ham, egg, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and ranch dressing. Served with potato chips, I'm sorry to say that the Kenton Station signature was not that impressive. I don't know if it lacked flavor, or just was too mushy in texture, but I was unimpressed.


Still, as far as places go, you can do a lot worse than Kenton Station. It's located in hr beautiful "old town" part of the Kenton Neighborhood. The service was pretty decent, the music wasn't too loud, and it was a nice place to hang out like a grown-up.

Would I go back to Kenton Station? Probably, but mainly just when I'm looking for someplace local that's an alternative to my usual spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment