Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Alibi

Restaurant: The Alibi
Location: 4024 N Interstate Ave, Portland, OR 97227
Date: March 2nd, 2009
Ordered: Taco Salad (with no olives)
Cost: $9.95



Sitting in the restaurant/bar area, the atmosphere is almost, for lack of a better work, overwhelming. The tiki bar theme is everywhere, or at least in the part of the restaurant we were in. There's another part that apparently has a lot of karaoke going on, but we were quite happy to sit as far from the screeching as possible.

I ordered the Taco Salad for two reasons. The first is that it sounded pretty decent. The second is that it was served in a genuine crispy tortilla shell, which is a habit I try to support. After taking forever to arrive (I might have just been hungry) I was served my salad with a huge side of sour cream and salsa. I mixed in both, and I devoured it. The salad was delicious!

The Alibi was surprisingly good and definitely had a lot of atmosphere. If you haven't been there, you should check it out one evening. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment