Saturday, March 7, 2009

Philadelphia's Steaks & Hoagies

Restaurant: Philadelphia's Steaks & Hoagies
Location: 18625 Hwy 43, West Linn, OR 97068
Date: March 3rd, 2009
Ordered: Italian Sausage Sandwich and a side of Kettle Chips
Cost: $6.95 + $1.25



I was running some errands in West Linn when I remember hearing about this place. I was hungry, it was right next to where I was, so I decided to duck in and give it a shot.

Looking at the menu, I decided on the "Italian Sausage", which is described as "Italian sausage grilled with onions, melted provolone cheese, and smothered in tomato sauce". It sounded delicious, so I ordered that (and grabbed a bag of New York Cheddar Kettle Chips.) Well, the chips were quite good but the sandwich... wasn't. I think maybe I ordered the wrong thing, because several other items on the menu looked and smelled delicious.

Would I go back? Yes, I would. The atmosphere was quite nice, and apparently on Monday nights certain sandwiches are half-off, which would be awesome. I think I'll go again sometime and order a philly cheesesteak. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment